If you’re looking for a lunch with a gorgeous view, look no further than Las Brisas in Laguna Beach, which has a delicious new lunch menu that you can enjoy with a lovely view of the beach. Las Brisas Chef de Cuisine Matthew Robinson has created a special lunch menu featuring the finest in Southern California cuisine. The lunch menu is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The yummy lunch menu features the restaurant’s very popular lunch trios and you can choose 3 of them for $18:
- Cauliflower Dos Caminos – tempura, pureed with black garlic, chili oil
- Arancini – goat cheese, peppadew relish
- Blue Corn Tostada – huitlacoche black beans, carrot escabeche
- Bruschetta – sirloin, blue cheese butter
- Nueske’s Bacon – piquilla sugo, thyme potato straws, vanilla salt
- Crispy Sweetbreads – plum chutney, sunflower seeds
- Scallop – pear marmalade, crispy prosciutto
- Seared Tuna – hoisin, wanton chips
- Crab Cake – poblano, chili vinaigrette, apple slaw, fennel pollen
The other dishes offered at lunch include Cemitas, Asada Dip, Shrimp Linguine Veracruz, Short Rib Enchiladas, and Chicken Paillard. I tried out this new lunch feast with foodie friends Kimlai and Bruno – I had the Short Rib Enchiladas, which were marvelous. Bruno’s Asada Dip had an epic amount of cheese and the meat was so good.
We also go dessert: the Creme Brulee cheesecake, an actual Creme Brulee, and the Coconut Flan. The dessert dishes really hit the spot after an amazing meal with an incredible view.
Thanks so much to Larry for hosting, Dante for the amazing service, and Kimlai for the invite. Check out the video above for scenes from the meal!