Calling all noodle lovers! Foodbeast’s Noods Noods Noods Festival is back for 2018 and better than ever. Presented by Cup Noodles, Noods Noods Noods is an all-you-can-eat, Asian-inspired noodle festival taking place on Saturday, Jan. 27 in Downtown Santa Ana, right in front of the eSports arena, featuring over 30 vendors.
Saturday, Jan. 24, 2018
VIP Sessions 3:30-6:30PM or 7:30-10:30PM.
I had the chance to attend the media preview at 4th Street Market and check out some of the yummy noods that are going to be served at the fest. With a crew of foodies, we sipped on Choco Pie Nitro shakes at Creamistry, before trying the following on the patio of 4th Street Market, aka foodie heaven in Santa Ana.
- Red Envelope: Lobster’s Nest – lobster on a bed of crispy fried noodles
- Megadon: Jumbo Soft Shell Crab & Garlic Noodles
- Haute Productions: Surf and Surf Burrito
- Norigami: Jumbo Cheesy Ramen Egg Roll
- The Milky Way: Karaage Chicken Ramen Cone
Many thanks to Foodbeast for the fun preview! Check out more foodie action in the video above.